Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 3: Skill-building Websitesand Delicious

I need more energy to post something this week. I have to do it because I think there are some new things I can get this week. After reading some friends posts and using some search engines I found some new sites that I haven't seen before. Those websites are really needed for enriching the materials. To keep it in mind, by keeping it in a bookmark, I create delicious bookmark. I hope it can help my mind reminds the address. This is My delicious bookmark.
Delicious itself is very useful for me since sometimes I have to use different computers in doing my jobs. When I change the computer but then I have my link bookmarked in another one, so it makes me sweaty and nervous. Therefore, I want to say thank you very much for Robert that has introduced me with this tool so it solves my problems in bookmarking. I also want to thank to other participants that give me information on many websites used for building skills in the discussion room of Nicenet.

No comments:

Post a Comment